CA Glue for pin blocks

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Jun 3 16:02:06 MDT 2008

A quality soft block like Bolduc will tolerate a lower torque pin and still
give adequate holding power to maintain the tension. If they don't slip I
wouldn't mess with them. Just be thankful for a pin that is extremely easy
to set.

Contact the rebuilder as per the other suggestion and find out what he wants
to do.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272