HORUGEL PIANOS

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 15:25:59 MDT 2008

No unfortunately not one, I've crossed many Samicks in my short life, some privately owned some in shops while I was trying to find a piano I liked when i was very young.
I dont mean to be rude but in my experience Horugel's arent so bad at all, yet people think they are and choose to say so, I think I can say the same about Samicks if I really don't like them.

Alicia

From: fandrich at pianobuilders.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOSDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:13:14 -0700

You're condemning the whole line based on one example? We have one on our floor right now that might surprise you.

Del

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of A ESent: June 03, 2008 2:03 PMTo: Pianotech ListSubject: RE: HORUGEL PIANOS
Samick is crap...I was playing on one today at a local shop... yuk! Alicia