CA Glue for pin blocks

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Tue Jun 3 09:27:15 MDT 2008

Thank you to everyone for sharing your experience.  My concern is not
so much whether it will work but rather whether will it destroy a
good pin block.  I've seen too many pin blocks ruined by Pin Tite.  I
guess my question is, if it doesn't work can I still go ahead and re-
pin?

Jonathan Best
jb at bubblemusic.com
928-830-4887