Double-striking hammers

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Tue Jun 3 05:10:21 MDT 2008

Hi Ted,
Bench regulation is designed to help rough in our work in the piano.  The
more identical our bench setup to the dynamics in the piano the less work we
will have to do in the piano.  Keep in mind that play testing on the bench
will not provide the same dynamic as the piano so we will need to keep
refining our work in the piano.  Regulation is a process and takes time so
take your time. Skipping a process will enevidabily lead us back to the same
step.  Hope this helps.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---