hidden signatures

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jun 2 13:55:15 MDT 2008

This same bit of strangeness is on vanilla Google Maps as well, for anyone
who's not interested in installing Google Earth (which has improved
dramatically since my last experimentation with it).

But I'm curious, Ron... what the {unnecessary expletive omitted] is it?

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

<snip>

> In a more extravagant and immediate bid for immortality, I offer my own
> unique and monolithic Google Earth find right here in Wichita Kansas. Copy
> and past 37° 44' 36.43"N, 97° 17' 20.55"W into the "Fly to" box, hit return,
> and zoom to about 1900 feet altitude. You may be impressed, if you like.

</snip>