Copyright

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sun Jun 1 13:23:42 MDT 2008

Al,

With all due respect, just because the subject doesn't interest you
doesn't mean it might not fascinate others. Viva la difference!

Perhaps your e-mail program can highlight threads (as mine does), so
that all the posts on one subject are banded with a certain color?
This makes it easy to delete entire threads. You might want to
utilize that in these situations - or if your program doesn't have
that capability, just hit delete with each one. Takes about a second
per delete!

Best regards,

Allen Wright, RPT

Allen Wright