No- shows..... again

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Thu Jul 31 22:57:51 MDT 2008

Hi Rich,

This is how I handle it. If it is the last customer of the day and they are not home I say good because I get to go home early.
Any other time of the day I will go shopping or go for coffee.
As for billing, I won't bill them for a no show because you will loose that customer. People always
have their reasons or excuses for not being there so I just reschedule and they are happy and I forever keep the customer.
I usually get about five no shows a year so I am not to bothered with this kind of loss. If it was any more
then I would worry.

Jack Houweling