Smokey piano

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Jul 30 13:24:49 MDT 2008

off-list -- because I'm not comfortable publicly referring to people who are
not on the list (who would of course answer for themselves if they were!)

Dave Swartz used to be the go-to guy for odors. It used to be listed in his
PTG profile, but I see that it no longer is. I don't know why for certain,
but I do know he was trying to get back to more bread-n-butter tuning.

SWARTZ, DAVID M. [image: RPT]

*Address:* 6201 LOWER 161ST ST W.
ROSEMOUNT, MN 55068-1214 USA
*Chapter:* Twin Cities, MN