Dear Pianotech

Alan Forsyth noodles at oodles.orangehome.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 11:48:14 MDT 2008

You sent me this blank message which for a second I thought was from the lurker's gallery as they usually have nothing to say, except the odd outburst from the copyright police in New Mexico. But then I realized it was not from a lurker and so am sending this empty message back to you for recycling or refilling or whatever you do with blank messages. This message is in good condition and has never been used so I'm sure it is a good candidate for your recycling bin. There have been an awful lot of blanks fired at this list lately and am just wondering if this is some type of subliminal messaging technique.

Yours faithfully

M T Post