Help with oblong tuning pins

Edward Swenson ed at mozartpiano.com
Tue Jul 29 15:21:38 MDT 2008

I am working on two Viennese fortepianos that came into my shop
without their original tuning pins.  Unfortunately, I have exhausted
my supply of antique tuning pins and I am looking for two sets of
oblong tuning pins with a lengths between 2" and 2 1/8" and a diameter
range from  .235-.248".  I need 233 pins for one instrument and 244
for the other. If you don't throw out old tuning pins and can help me,
I would be most grateful to hear from you.  It doesn't matter if the
pins are slightly rusty or if they don't have drilled holes.
Cordially,
Edward Swenson
Pianos and Fortepianos
ed at mozartpiano.com