Buckskin

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jul 29 06:21:46 MDT 2008

It should, and it sets in just a few minutes. It's good for felt too.

pw

Matthew Todd <toddpianoworks at att.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
07/28/2008 07:25 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

hpp at highpointpiano.com, Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Buckskin

I realize that PVC-E is self clamping (or so they say) when applying on
keytops.  Will it hold true with a buckskin?  If not, what clamping method
can I use?

Garret Traylor <hpp at highpointpiano.com> wrote:
Hyde glue is really great.  If you have a dog, be sure to keep any waste
residue out of reach they love the smell.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---