The ultimate fate of "Piano Boomer" generation.

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Mon Jul 28 04:46:39 MDT 2008

Ron N. posted me an edited version of a newsletter article he wrote some
time ago "It ain't the fall I mind, so much; it's the sudden stop."  The
article reminded me that I deal with the broader question I deal with more
and more probably four times a week; a question that will likely increase
and not decrease as the "Piano Boomers" near their ultimate fate.

When someone is trying to clean out their house, or another person is
seeking a piano for their children to learn on; what advice do you give
provide the initial callers as a choice between the (not) fixer-upper "Piano
Boomer" and a better piano?  Use professional mover to haul to the Dump?
Service? Repair? Destroy? Rebuild? Newer Used? Digital?

Kindest Regards,

Garret