Same old ignorance ... use a professional piano mover.

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sun Jul 27 18:17:55 MDT 2008

Dear High Point Music,

I am in the process of getting ready to market my house and I gave away an
old piano. The problem lies in the fact that the piano did not make it to
its destination...if fell off the truck and smashed. Now I am left with a
smashed piano on the back of a friend's truck. Is there somewhere that takes
them for parts? Or, do you have any recommendations? Any help or advice
would be appreciated!

My response was to take it to the city dump.  I just glad that no one was
hurt.

Kindest Regards,

Garret