Duluth tool bags on sale

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 15:39:44 MDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 4:17 PM, John Formsma <formsma at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Avery Todd <ptuner1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hope you and John D. are correct. I just ordered one. <grin>
>>

> Avery, I thought you were retiring.  And now here you are buying a new tool
> bag.
>
> :- )
>
> --
> JF

To all concerned,

I have had my Jailhouse bag for over 2 years now, no signs of wear yet, my
only complaint is that I have to go through it regularly to clean out the
build up of things I add to my essentials and forget to remove until it gets
so heavy, I must!

I find it has extra room to add anticipated items if I have a long distance
walk to and from the car, I just have to remember to remove them, promptly!
<grin>

Mike

--
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work.
Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com