Baldwin SD- knuckle diameter

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Jul 25 10:01:13 MDT 2008

Roberto,
My approach to this would be to not order parts until I have the action in front of me, at this point measurements could be taken and after a discussion with a supplier, an order placed. Even better would be to purchase samples from suppliers so you can compare at the action different options before ordering. I have no experience with knuckles on a SD so there is undoubtedly more expert opinion out there, however, I use the above approach for all my action retrofitting regardless of my experience with a particular manufacturer.
Fenton