Lang Lang's Red Piano -Red Keys

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 04:26:51 MDT 2008

David, I have one more question to add to your list. The site also says
this:
This rare, red piano - of which only two exist in the entire world - will be
auctioned off and 100% of the winning bid less $75,000 will be donated to
the American Red Cross China Earthquake Relief Fund.
Where does that $75,000.00 go? Lang Lang? S & S? Hmmm.

Avery Todd