String Replacement Results

Israel Stein custos3 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 22:59:50 MDT 2008

At 03:27 PM 7/24/2008, avid Ilvedson wrote:
>The dummy pin and pre-coiling  is the way to go, so now is the time
>to start practicing.   The RPT test's preferred method is
>pre-coiling, I believe.
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, CA 94044

There are no "preferred" methods on the RPT exam. One is free to use
whichever method or methods one is fluent in and comfortable with.
Results are scored, not methods.

That said, I would recommend that novices take seriously the
recommendations of experienced technicians with regard to the most
efficient and reliable methods.

Israel Stein