Need Some Input

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 22:27:34 MDT 2008

   _____

Subject: Re: Need Some Input

If the butt felt is still there, but worn where the jack sits, how should I
remove the worn felt (actually it's buckskin)?

 Matthew

Matthew,

            Find a way.

            As I posted earlier you need to trust yourself.

            Look at the problem—In this case removal of worn buckskin—and as
the commercial says:

 “Just do it!”

Most of what we do has no set procedures. Principles yes, but common sense
and a modest degree of mechanical aptitude will be all that is required for
this level of repair.

“Find a way” is not a flippant response to your post. It is an approach to
problem solving that will keep you from getting bogged down looking for
someone to tell you what your body already knows.

See it and fix it.

Best ---

            Tom Driscoll

Checked by AVG.