Need Some Input

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jul 24 20:59:10 MDT 2008

The jack return felt is still there.  As I was observing the buckskin I did notice a rather deep groove where the jack sits.

  As far as whether the key is squeaking or not, can it be possible if the bushing cloth is hard for this to happen.  I will do what you said though, and try to isolate exactly where it is coming from.

  Matthew