Filling fingernail gouges on fallboard

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:04:40 MDT 2008

Great question.

I've got thirty pianos that need it!  Oberlin says that appearance of
pianos is nearly as important as how it plays/sounds.  I've played for
some 35+ years and I never have even touched the fallboard.  How does this
happen?  Some are nearly 1/4" deep!!!! My fingers aren't that short either
;>o)

pw

"AAA Piano Works, LLC" <aaapianoworks at verizon.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
07/24/2008 02:10 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"'Pianotech List'" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Filling fingernail gouges on fallboard

What would you recommend to fill fingernail gouges in the fall board?

bd