who pays?

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:54:00 MDT 2008

Welcome to the world of the retailer! You know how shops have clearance
sales? Now you know why. They experience this sort of thing every day of the
week. Sandwiched from both sides.

Write it off and consider naming the supplier so that everyone on this list
can reconsider the next time that they want to order something.

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.