Filling fingernail gouges in sides of keys

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Jul 20 19:27:10 MDT 2008

David, Mike
I believe I've used the Durham's.  The one downside, if I am
remembering, is that it creates a distinctive sound when the side of
the finger rubs against it.  I think I ended up applying a very thin
layer of PVC glue over the putty fill, which seemed to reduce the
noise. Maybe there's something better around now.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY