French polish - filling

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Jul 20 08:24:41 MDT 2008

Scott -
I agree, uninformed in this area as I am, that
John D's article was excellently presented, and
your impulse to forward it to the refinishing
list was, I think, commendable, both for
sharing's sake as well as it's nurturance of that
less-frequented list.  I can't imagine that he
would have a problem, especially since it's a
link to his own web site.  I only recently
subscribed to that list, and am looking forward to perusing its archives.

Given that you also subscribe to CAUT, you may
want to remember that most of the recent
discussion about wiki, etc. has taken place
there, not on this list, and it hasn't fared all
that well either, so you might want to go a bit
easy promoting that idea, for now, though it's
perfectly legitimate for you to ask the question.   Just remember to duck.

They don't say "y'all" in Austrailia, do they?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY