A new vision <OT>

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Fri Jul 18 17:07:22 MDT 2008

As Wim said, give your old glasses to the Loins Club International; your
local optician can probably take them for you on their behalf.  The Lions
Club is a great organization, if ya'll are not too busy working on pianos,
look up one of the local clubs.  It is very rewarding organization to join
and get involved with.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---