Transporting a Grand Action

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 18 07:30:08 MDT 2008

Gerry-

I wrap it like a "sausage." The roll is parallel to the hammer rail, the strip of plastic is going around perpendicular to the rail. It's easy to poke holes through if you want to grab some part of the action for carrying. I also wrap vertical actions for transport.

The ecological concern can perhaps be met by tossing the used plastic into the plastic bag recycle bin at the grocery.

Ed S.