[CAUT] Forum format (was Re: Requirements forcontributing/posting; RPT status

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 16:16:45 MDT 2008

When I was reading the give and take between Ed Sutton and Ron Nossaman on
the subject of putting the archives into a more
comprehensible(Wikipedia/Pianopedia) type format something began itching
around in my brain that I remembered reading on the CAUT list last fall
during the discussions of a CAUT designation.

IMHO Israel Stein's letter on how people learn or don't learn and why
was rather illuminating and apropos to this discussion.

I found and copied it here for those who care to avail themselves