Transporting a Grand Action

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:17:03 MDT 2008

Wow David!  I'm one who's really happy not to be working long hours in
people's homes.  My limit was usually a half-day.  Anything more than
that I wanted the action in my shop where I could set up my pinning
tools, in functional and comfortable way.  Hammer filing makes too much
dust for me to do in a customer's home.  In 30 years I never filed
hammers in the home.

Different strokes!

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT