explaining concert prep.

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 08:53:00 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/17/08 10:30:53 AM, voce88 at aol.com writes:

> We would like to offer this same service to all of our clients. My
> challenge is in the explanation of exactly what is done in a coherent, but simple
> language.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Rich Galassini

Rich;
 What I would tell my more talented customers was that each piano was
initially regulated to give acceptable performance over all playing conditions and
not needfully to the best playing/performance level for that particular
customer,that particular location adn that particular piano. This has an added benefit
in that it is true.
   All pianos can benefit from a good going over after they have arrived from
the manufacturer and have a chance to settle in to their new home.
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and
the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!