explaining concert prep.

voce88 at aol.com voce88 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 08:16:55 MDT 2008

Good morning list,

We have had a demand from several discerning customers for "concertization" or full concert prep. in their homes for their pianos (the most successful clients for this service are customers who bought NEW Steinways that were never properly serviced). I have never had a dissatisfied client who took advantage of this service.

We would like to offer this same service to all of our clients. My challenge is in the explanation of exactly what is done in a coherent, but simple language.

Any ideas?

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company