summer sharpness in low tenor

Albert Lord lordpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:33:29 MDT 2008

It seems that on either grands or uprights, the right string leads the pitch
change and moves the farthest.
That is, the right string of the unison is the first to rise in the summer
and the first to fall in the winter.
The left string lags behind and ultimately doesn't change as much.  I don't
know why.

Albert Lord.