summer sharpness in low tenor

V T pianovt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 21:29:10 MDT 2008

I live in a piano-friendly climate (Northern California), so I don't see huge/frequent RH swings, but I might just turn on the AC next time I feel like trashing a tuning, so I can see if there is a pattern. Dave, it would make sense to me that the longer string is less affected (smaller percentage string stretch for a given bridge movement). Thanks for the comments,

Vladan

=========

>I expect that's right.
Ron N