summer sharpness in low tenor

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 19:57:22 MDT 2008

Happy to. I took a bunch of pictures (I think) before it went off to the
refinisher which I haven't yet downloaded from the camera.  When I do I'll
try and post some.  The piano sounded great but even more important, the
customer was thrilled.  The redesign wasn't as all encompassing as some that
I've done but I'm still playing with different iterations.  Fun stuff
though.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

David,

Maybe you can make it up to us. <G> How about some updated shots of your
Stwy O redesign?

Regards,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC