Noisy Dampers on Shift

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Wed Jul 16 10:35:00 MDT 2008

Paul McCloud wrote:

> Hi, Thomas:
>     Hard to diagnose damper problems over the 'net.  But, I'll take a
> stab...

In this case, it's hard to diagnose damper problems in person! Even with
the advice of a couple of Fazioli technicians. Thanks to all for your
ideas. Any observations about damper anomalies, especially when the
hammers are striking only two strings, are requested.

I hope to have more info after next visit.

Tom Cole