Buffing Product

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 07:02:03 MDT 2008

>>I just used Meguire's 67 Marine-RV One Step Compound
>>Aggressive Cleaner Plus Polish, impressive results.
>>A little thick but followed with their Paint Cleaner or other
>>more liquid product worked best.
>What did you clean with it?

A 1940 M&H large lid which had several mild imprints. I first
wet sanded with 500 paper and rubbing lube then grey ScotchBrite.

So now, instead of a spotted matte finish, the compound brought back
the shine to match the area under the folded-back front lid. The imprints
do not stand out and are only visible catching the light at a certain angle.

The piano is more presentable and only needs a new owner.
--

Regards,

Jon Page