Key Bushing

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Jul 15 06:23:15 MDT 2008

Jack -
So you, quick, whipped up a set of precision cauls, from rock
maple.  For starts, you said the balance pin HOLES were an odd
size.  Can you provide precise dimensions of balance pin, mortise,
available bushing cloth, the size of Spurlock cauls you do have, and
how long you think it will take you to make up the two (primary &
final) remaining sets you feel you need?

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY