Tuning a Kawai Grand RX-2

Andrew Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 12 20:50:50 MDT 2008

Only once a month for recordings?  Take a moment here to silently
congratulate Al!  If you want more tuning stability add a DC Piano
Life Saver System and a string cover.  Only once a month...

Most Asian pianos require pounding for stability.  Delignet block and
00 pins equals much twist (40 cents) before the foot budges.

Andrew