Tom Driscoll revealing photo -Air Ace respirator

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Jul 12 11:15:31 MDT 2008

Tom -
Two questions regarding the interface with glasses.  First, it looks,
from the picture, like the mask changes the position of your
glasses.  If so, does that cause a problem?  Second, do the glasses
tend to fog from exhaled moisture, as is often my experience with the
standard double-band particle mask?  Thanks

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY