cars with better gas mileage

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 13:41:39 MDT 2008

Gene:
    I had one of those Rabbits I bought in 1990, used, for $750.  It ran well, a little noisy and jittery, little smoky, got 45 mpg.  I wish I still had it.  Not enough room for an action, though.  Kind of a dog on the freeway.  I think it took about a mile to get to 60 mph.
    Paul McCloud

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com