cars with better gas mileage

Randy Chastain Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 11 11:50:43 MDT 2008

Gene,

  It shows more about the minds of Americans, how they can be sold
what they want. Look at Europes small gas efficient cars.  People look
at those and say they won't work here.Five years ago  I was in Germany
and toured in a 6 seater van that was  or seemed just a little bigger
than my Toyota Matrix.

News:  No joke. Have you seen the Air Car in France and the one by the
Italian engineer? This car is coming out in Europe next year. It
truely is amazing. It runs on compressed air. Any piano techs have a
compressor? It sounds like an old VW but looks very promising. I just
found it on youtube by accident. Here's the link: Makes you think ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8RCww3cUY

Randy Chastain