hypermiling? (OT?)

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jul 11 07:40:53 MDT 2008

Crude oil can be generated from municipal waste. How can you say it is a
finite resource?

Prices reflect just how finite a resource is. If the prices come down that
is a reflection of its plentifulness. Seems like a good thing to me.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802