hypermiling? (OT?)

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jul 11 06:36:33 MDT 2008

>>So who's the architect of the fuel price increase...

It's those who are mindlessly plunging us into seemingly inevitable war with
a 3rd middle east country. (can anyone say quagmire?) Oil is a commodities
market and commodity's prices reflect perception of stability and
availability. Bring back stability and prices will come down. Continue the
shooting, shouting and illegal embargoes and prices will continue to
escalate.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272