Hardware stores

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Thu Jul 10 08:41:34 MDT 2008

Those only exist in the big cities now where there's not enough room
for a Big Box.  We had one in Brooklyn... just one storefront with
more of what you needed than an entire Home Depot on the edge of town
cause the kid who helped me would say to his dad, hey that's the
second guy who asked for a 3 mm whosamawidget with 33 threads pi with
nutcases on both ends and the dad would say, "well son you better
order that."