Muffler Hardware

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 17:09:33 MDT 2008

Mathew,

If you bring the rail with you I can’t imagine the quest taking more than a
few minutes.

Using self tapping sheet metal screws that would cut their own “new “
threads is an idea that comes to mind but my local store has a good supply
of metric fasteners where an exact match is usually available..

Yamaha tech services may be able to give you the info and even send the
parts ,but again with the rail in hand IMHO this is a easy fix without
jumping through so many hoops.

Just my take and good luck my Bro,

T.D.

   _____