Keyframe Bedding

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 8 14:32:02 MDT 2008

I have a Hamburg D that has a little space between the stack and the keyframe when on a bench.   I would imagine I should put it back in the piano without screws and check again?   Anything particular in the shimming material?   I would think it should be wood?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044