multi-tuners in institutions (was need some opinions)

piano57 at comcast.net piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 08:43:33 MDT 2008

Hi Ron,

I am somewhat familiar with what happens at the University of Illinois.  The techs do divide up the pianos--especially the concert/recital hall pianos--one does the recital hall and the other takes care of the big concert hall.  They also divide up the other duties--practice rooms, studios and classrooms.  There are two techs at Millikin University, who read this list--maybe they will chime in about their arrangement.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois
From: Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net>