Real Customizing of a piano

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jul 5 17:54:55 MDT 2008

> *My, my, you guys grow more cynical with age. So where can I get a hold
> of these wonderful decals?*
> **
> *Gerry Attrick*

Decals unlimited has them. You used to have to be frisked,
probed, poked, and prove beyond a doubt that you had an actual
Kimball to get a Kimball decal, presumably so you wouldn't try
to "upgrade" a lesser instrument with the application of same,
but there have happily never been any such restrictions on
Steinway decals. So feel free to run wild!

Ima Nidiot