need some opinions

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Fri Jul 4 21:26:22 MDT 2008

Ron,

  Ask the question first and then wait and let Les explain, sheesh!  Then, if appropriate, continue on with your wacked out accusation.  Read the previous posts first.

  Matthew

Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> Uh, would it be smart to say that there is no bottom to the well of
> human stupidity.

If not PC, yes.

>I have gone to great pains to educate the pianist at
> this church, and she's getting all these posts. I wrote her a nasty note
> yesterday which resulted in a long conversation about, well the director
> is new, and there are this and that, and so forth. I said to her, "It's
> time to poopoo or get off the pot, because you are about to get an
> instrument at $100K plus and two seven foot instruments, and you know
> more than 90%of the performing artists about a piano, so the time is now
> to get off your butt and get this resolved because you're going to ruin
> three brand new instruments with this 'share the wealth' policy."

Concept alert! Ruin!!?? Hold on here. Do I understand this
right, that you are trying to sell the concept that having
techs other than you tuning the pianos will ruin them??? Just
who the Hell do you think you are that anyone else other than
you tuning these pianos will "ruin" them? I've seen a lot of
ego fired into the sky on this list, expecting a celestial
display with an indeterminate powder charge, but this is
asking a whole lot! Les, get real!

>She
> understood, so I told her I had put the situation on Pianotech and she
> would have a lot of documentation from good people........ it has
> happened. Thanks
> les

Hopefully, she won't contact me.
Ron N