fixing clicking knuckles

holly quigley hollyquigley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:09:55 MDT 2008

I did think about the pinning - it's inconsistent and I intend to remedy
that. But, the fact that some of the clickers have five swings and some have
nine in them I think eliminates that blame.
And the knuckles were actually a spongy deformed flattened mess with the
buckskin gapping way away when I squeezed 'em. Just as a point of future
reference, when you say "hard," is it a brittle feeling across the surface
of the knuckle? Because new knuckles are quite firm and tight feeling - I
don't know if I've come across hardened knuckles yet.
Thanks,
Holly