fixing clicking knuckles

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 20:11:47 MDT 2008

"Shanks still attached to the action"....check your pinning on the clickers...hot hide glue or titebond trim and molding would be a better choice...you don't need much glue, especially if you have a good fit...

Question:   you were changing the knuckles because the old ones were hard?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044