need some opinions

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 15:57:05 MDT 2008

I think the real solution is to develop a taste for the "colour" of the two instruments, a little out of tune to each, playing together.   I remember working with a famous musician, who complained I tuned his Moog too pure...and he'd detune it to "fatten" the sound.    He was right, it did sound better.   Hard for a piano tuner to get it, though...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044